199 Comments »
PowerAndDollar is written not only for political pundits, but also people who need to evaluate political risk for decisions, issue advocates and fundraisers. Money impacts politics. How does politics impact money? What incentives are driven by whom for which agenda item? How are they advancing on the agenda?
- Is New Japanese Ambassador To China Sinking Your 401k?
- Lay Taxes To Those Not Buying Guns? NRA Must Be Grinning
- Obamacare Makes Labor Market More Favorable To Small Businesses
- Are These Obama Health Insurance Stocks’ Price Level Sustainable?
- What Do You Care About Greek Default? Or Andrew Jackson?
- Did Obama Plagiarize Glass And Stegall?
- Will Haiti Lead 2010 Legislation Agenda: Immigration?
- Massachusetts Is Pushing Up Your 401k
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- america politics
- Barack Obama
- canada economics
- canada politics
- china politics
- Current Affairs
- Current Events
- Election 2008
- Election 2010
- health care reform
- Hillary Clinton
- John McCain
- middle east
- Sarah Palin
- US politics
Site infoPower And Dollar
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.